Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pineapple Vodka Tonic


So simple, I feel kind of ridiculous blogging about it. However, it is my favorite way to have a vodka tonic!
So I felt the need to share, I'm just like that.

Just a hint of pineapple flavor doesn't make it too sweet.  Still some of the refreshing bitterness of the tonic that you may like so much, with a hint of pineapple flavor.

If you wanted to really get fancy, you could freeze some fresh pineapple chunks and use them instead of ice cubes too.  I haven't tried that one, I just think it would be nice.

Serves 1
Ingredients

3 Tbsp pineapple juice
1 jigger vodka (or gin)
Tonic water
Lime wedge
A couple cubes of fresh pineapple (optional)

Need some regular ideas?  "Like" my Facebook page

1 comment:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with article and i want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
    vodka drinks

    ReplyDelete