Friday, October 2, 2015

All American Apple Pie Martini


What's more American than Apple Pie?
Easy as pie to make too with only 3 ingredients.
Tastes like Autumn: rainy days, colorful leaves and cozy fireplaces, hanging with your buddies.

I must admit, I do love Crown Royal, the regular, the Black, the Maple. 
So, of course, we bought the Apple Crown Royal.
However,I did NOT like the Apple Crown Royal and every time I looked in the liquor cabinet I felt a bit guilty for not liking it.

So, I am thrilled to use it in this awesome cocktail!
You could pre-make this for parties, tail-gating or whatever.  Serve it shaken and strained for a martini, over ice in a rocks glass or shots.
Have fun.



Makes 1 large martini
Ingredients

3 oz apple juice, unfiltered
2 oz Fireball,or other cinnamon whiskey
1 oz Apple Crown Royal, or other apple whiskey

Mix all ingredients.

Serve over ice, or shake in a martini shaker and strain into a martini glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment