Friday, July 17, 2015

Midori Sour Martini


Tangy, fresh, yummy.

That seems to be a nice way to welcome the end of the work week, doesn't it?

I mean, really?  How many times did you say "aren't you glad it's Friday?"
I did my part, my friends.  I said it to everyone with a big fat smile on my face.

It's going to be hot and beautiful this weekend.  Have fun and enjoy life.











Makes 1
Ingredients

1 oz Midori, melon liqueur
1 oz vodka, regular or lemon
1 oz Rose's Lime Juice
A splash of sparkling water, or 7-up

In an ice filled martini shaker (or you could serve on the rocks...) add the midori liqueur, the vodka and the rose's lime juice.  Shake, shake, shake.  Strain into a glass.  Have a sip... a little too sweet?  Add a splash of sparkling water.

Garnish with a Maraschino cherry & lime wedge, or wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment