Saturday, December 7, 2013

10 Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes

I love cookies.
Who doesn't right?
I notice in looking through some of my favorites here that I obviously like EASY cookie recipes.

Here's 10 that fit the "easy" bill for this time of year.

Scottish Shortbread
I love that Walker's shortbread, and for years a recipe like that one had alluded me.  Until now...

 

Nordy Bars
These are better than than 7 layer magic bar cookies, and easier to eat too.

 

Chocolate Caramel No Bake Bar Cookies
Everyone needs an easy recipes you don't have to bake! This one takes "no bakes" to a whole other level.

 

Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti
These would be fun with green pistachios AND dried cherries.  How festive for the holidays.

 

Pecan Blondies
I think that blondies are better than brownies.  These are YUM.

 

Salted Cashew Toffee Cookies 
Not the most festive looking cookies, but great taste, texture and crunch.

 

Mom's Molasses Cookies
A favorite from years past, I keep thinking these would be awesome half dipped in white chocolate.

 

Salted Caramel Chocolate Shortbread Bars
Called Millionaire's Shortbread in Scotland, you'll feel rich when you bite into one of these.

 

Brownies topped with Pretzels and Toffee
I could be very happy with these at any time of the year.  Not too Christmas-y perhaps, just taste good a departure from the "expected" holiday cookies.

 

Iced Oatmeal Cookies
These are so yummy, you could dip them in the icing (as shown) or do dribbles of icing in shapes... like snowflakes on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment