Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Top 10 Ugly Food Posts, plus One Homely One

I just don't like ugly food.
My husband always says ugly food tastes the best!
He's a good man, and I know he loves me, but I have to say, he really believes that. You should see the happy look he gets when you put some ugly dish in front of him. Either that, or I've been buying his lines for a long time.

I'm not actually convinced that ugly food tastes the best... but on occasion, it is just the thing you want. Comfortable, easy, no pretenses, just good chow.
Yep, chow... you can't really call ugly food cuisine, you know?

Here's my all time most embarrassingly UGLY things that I have posted on my blog. Things I didn't want to show you, but did anyway. For the record, I ate all these, and enjoyed them .... with my eyes closed. 

Which one is the merely homely one?  You know what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  You decide...

 



 







 



 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment